Finally the first official alpha version is available since the 05 January 2021.
After long months of research and development for me ... a long wait for you ... the software is finally out !
DURING THE ALPHA STAGE, THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE USED TO SHARE : - BUGS - EXPERIENCE - IDEAS - SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR MODIFIED TUTORIAL INTERFACE
The main purpose of the first versions in the "alpha stage" is to introduce you to the concept of the WinReducer M.U.X. Design which will be available for all modules you will create using the WinReducerOS "Editor eXtreme Toolbox"(WROS_EXT).
So, to show you all possibilities, you will get with WinReducerOS, I decided to create a tutorial based on the preliminary WROS_EXT (not yet available in the first alpha versions) to explain and show you, in real-time, what you will be able to do.
In this tutorial, you will discover various possibilities for the design and the WROS M.U.X. Design exclusive functionalities.
==> don't worry or frustrated, this is only the beginning, so the options are very limited just yet .... but in the future you will have thousands of options to decide what and how to create your own WROS_Modules.
To finish about the tutorial, I just want to explain how much WinReducerOS is astonishing because the entire interface, and each elements inside, will be available as individual options in the WROS_EXT to create your own WROS_Modules :
- the window design and functionalities
- the containers design and functionalities
- the elements design and functionalities
==> in other words, WinReducerOS is entirely configurable so you will be able to reproduce by yourself the entire tutorial if you want ! [WROS_EXT will be available in February or March]
Not only you will be able to do a tutorial, but there will be no limits to create :
- a tutorial : on a subject you want to explain (with pages, text, images, sounds, ...)
- a presentation : on a subject you want to tell (with pages, text, images, sounds, ...)
- a cooking book : to create a static or interactive book to share all your food recipes (with pages, indexation system, text, images, sounds, ...) to use with a mouse, a keyboard or on a fingerprint screen
- a comic book : to create a static or interactive comic book with your own drawings (with pages, text, images, sounds, ...)
- a vocal book : especially for blinds people (with a command line interface, sounds, ...)
- a retro gaming software : to handle your collections of old games and to launch them
- an image editor
- a music player
- a video player
- a media center
- a MS Office customization
- a MS Windows customization
- a file/folder compressor
- a calculator
- a notepad
- an explorer
- a start menu
- an application launcher
- a taskbar
- a system monitoring
- a contact list
- a client email
- an internet browser
- AN ENTIRE OPERATING SYSTEM !
==> and best of all, you will be able to share all your WROS_Modules in the Forum with all other interested users who want to try your creations ! [WROS_Modules sharing will be available in April or May]
==> in WinReducerOS, all the content will be dynamically created in real-time ... so there will be absolutely no limits to unleash your creativity !
==> During this alpha stage, we will be at the beginning of the most amazing, powerful and complete customization software experience ever created !
Thank you very much to all of you, you waited patiently and let me the time to create something even bigger than I expected when I first start to work on this WinReducer Project renewal !
See you around very soon !
Here are some screenshots to get an idea of the GUI design possibilities :